Follow Me on Pinterest

lunedì 12 marzo 2012

I guess you're all big fans of freunde von freuden, so I can admit with open heart that I absolutely admire this little crew of indipendent stylists and photographers who have been trotting around the world showing us some of the most interesting bobo - alternative - chic houses of nowadays hipsters, curators, artists and ambassadors of excellent styling (that doesn't necessarly implies having stacks of dollars in pocket). Today, checking the blog as I've been doing every day since I met it, I bumped in this amazing couple: Jessica Barensfeld and Simon Howell, two artists and hand-crafters in their mid-thirties in a loft wich is styled beyond every immagination. Stimulated by their imaginery and words, I checked some of their creations here. I'd like to share with you all some pictures from their lookbook, which is an elegant compromise of low-fi photography and life-style suggestions. It's a pleasure to scroll it down. Please have a look.

Archivio blog

teresa's flickr

Powered by Blogger.